MS PowerPoint'te Parçayı Değiştiremiyorum!

MitchelGottlieb

Stajyer Üye
Stajyer Üye
Katılım
26 Mar 2022
Mesajlar
Tepki
Konum
Avusturalya
Herkese merhaba, bu forumdaki ilk mesajım. MS PowerPoint ile ciddi bir sorunum var. Oradan parçayı değiştirmeye çalıştığımda hiçbir şey olmuyor. Birisi neyin yanlış gittiğini anlamama yardım edebilir mi?

Art

Klavye Delikanlısı
Katılım
3 Ocak 2022
Mesajlar
Tepki
Konum
35 | İzmir
Cvp: MS PowerPoint'te Parçayı Değiştiremiyorum!

Hello, I didn't understand you because of translate. Please write english and I will try to help you. Thanks.

KS

MitchelGottlieb

Stajyer Üye
Stajyer Üye
Katılım
26 Mar 2022
Mesajlar
Tepki
Konum
Avusturalya
RE: Cvp: MS PowerPoint'te Parçayı Değiştiremiyorum!

Art' Alıntı:
Hello, I didn't understand you because of translate. Please write english and I will try to help you. Thanks.

Recently I have been experiencing a problem with MS PowerPoint. I am unable to change the track from there. Could you please help me resolve this issue?

OceanLaB

Administrator
Admin
Katılım
15 Nis 2016
Mesajlar
Tepki
Konum
34 | İstanbul Anadolu

MitchelGottlieb' Alıntı:
Art' Alıntı:

Recently I have been experiencing a problem with MS PowerPoint. I am unable to change the track from there. Could you please help me resolve this issue?

Hi Mitchel,

What part do you want to change? Can you add a screenshot?

Androeat

Klavye Delikanlısı
Klavye Delikanlısı
Katılım
11 Mar 2022
Mesajlar
Tepki
Konum
54 | Sakarya

MitchelGottlieb' Alıntı:
Art' Alıntı:

If your file isn't locked by the original creator, you should be able to replace it easily. If you can't delete it, have you tried cutting it? You can do it by pressing the "CTRL + X" keys. After that you can add your new track.

KS

MitchelGottlieb

Stajyer Üye
Stajyer Üye
Katılım
26 Mar 2022
Mesajlar
Tepki
Konum
Avusturalya
Cvp: MS PowerPoint'te Parçayı Değiştiremiyorum!

Thank you all for your prompt responses. But I have already resolved the issue with a little help of article. They provided the solution clearly and after following this, I was able to resolve the issue. Thank you one more.

Şu anda bu konuyu okuyan kullanıcılar

Son mesajlar

Geri
Üst