Stajyer Üye
Stajyer Üye
Katılım
25 Nis 2019
Mesajlar
Tepki
Konum
34 | İstanbul Anadolu
Okay so this is a multi faceted question. I have numerous devices that I watch Netflix and other video on all on the same TV. They all look good. I'm pretty obsessed by picture quality and there is a noticeable degradation in picture quality when using my PC. I've spent hours adjusting TV settings, GPU colour settings etc but the result is that I end up USING, say my Xbox ONE, to watch stuff off a HDD because it just looks terrible on my PC. Multiple devices work great off the current TV contrast, brightness etc and I don't want to change everything just to use my pc.

So why is a 4K capable chip, and graphics card unable to provide a decent picture that other devices provide (with the same data--be it a Netflix ep or other HD Input) without even spinning up their fans?

Now my TV is a 4k cheapy. But I'm very happy with the colours etc on all my devices except the PC and I cant seem to get it right and I would like to save on power by not having two devices running all the time when I truly only need one.

redlionsix

Stajyer Üye
Stajyer Üye
Katılım
12 Kas 2020
Mesajlar
Tepki
Konum
1 | Adana
You're a legend I'll try all these things. A passive or active DP adapter? I've got a passive one but I don't think it doess anything.

ugur.gozaydin

Klavye Delikanlısı
Klavye Delikanlısı
Katılım
11 Eki 2017
Mesajlar
Tepki
Konum
34 | İstanbul Anadolu
TV and Monitor panel types and general features are different. TVs generally use high dynamic range and high brightness and quality VA or IPS panels, but there are not many such products in monitors. These kinds of high quality monitors are available, but they are very expensive. In other words, it is normal for you to perceive a difference in color and quality due to the panel difference between the two products.

Şu anda bu konuyu okuyan kullanıcılar

Son mesajlar

Geri
Üst